OUTTOX All Round Zip Leggings - Black
Feel the movement of the muscles under the shiny gloss of tight leggings.
Keep them on while having fun: unzip them and get your bumper ready for action.
Webcam shooting, an intimate date or kinky party – be the star of any occasion!
- Zipped rear leggings
- Mesh elements on codpiece to keep its sexy shape
- Perforated leatherette stretchable material
- Waistband with logo
- Material: Polyester 85%; Polyurethane 10%; Elastane 5%;
|Height, ft, inches||5'1"-5'3"||5'3"-5'5"||5'6"-5'8"||5'8"-5'10"||5'10"-6'||6'-6'3"|
|Waist, cm||Waist, Inches|
|77-81||30-31"||S - -||S -||S||S *||S * *|
|82-86||32-33"||M - -||M -||M||M *||M * *|
|87-91||34-35"||L - -||L -||L||L *||L * *|
|92-96||36-37"||XL - -||XL -||XL||XL *||XL * *|
- * Sizes with asterisks: trouser-legs may look shorter: * 3 cm / 1 in, ** 7 cm / 3 in. If it's a spandex wear, it will "forgive" you a bit as it is stretchy.
- - Sizes with minuses: you may need to roll up trouser-legs: "one minus" - 3 cm / 1 in, "two minuses" - 7 cm / 3 in.
- Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Wash whites and colours separately. If you are washing a coloured garment for the first time, wash it alone.
- Wash with hands. First, dissolve detergent or soap in water (water temperature should not exceed 30C or 85F). Put a garment in, make sure all pads of Outtox wear (with foam rubber inside) absorbed water. You may push the pads with your palms several times. Do not wring.
- To rinse place the garment into clean water, press with your palms so that the soapy water inside the material was replaced with the clean one. You can repeat pressing and change the water a couple of times. Do not wring.
- Do not presoak. Do not leave in water in total for longer than 10-15 minutes.
- Separate codpiece from the garment, if detachable. Wash them separately.
- Do not wring.
- Leave the apparel hanging to drain all the water out and to become dry in several hours. To make foam pads release water and dry faster, you can gently press them with your palms.
- To accelerate drying, you may use your hairdryer with the cold airflow directed to the garment
- Dry codpiece separately from the garment, if detachable.
- Do not presoak the garment. Do not leave buttons and other metal accessories in water for more than 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe metal accessories with paper tissue just after washing to avoid possible metal corrosion.
- Usually ironing is not needed for spandex wear.
- Do not use ironing to make the item dry.
- Still ironing may be performed at Low setting (110C, 230F) only - from the inside of the garment.
International Shipping from £15.00
EU Shipping from £12.00
Calculate shipping on the cart view page after adding items. UK VAT will be removed at checkout.
Orders sent outside the UK may be subject to import taxes, clearance fees and customs restrictions. Please check local laws before ordering.